In June of 2017, LimeRed Studio President Emily Lonigro Boylan had a personally and professionally transformative experience in the woods of northern California.
Now, before you go picturing a trippy vision quest with Darth Vader in a cave with a light saber, it wasn’t that kind of transformation. But it was pretty powerful.
Emily had been invited to a global conference for socially conscious business leaders, and as she sat there surrounded by other busy do-gooders, away from the demands of her daily life, she had an epiphany: “As an owner, as a leader, as a parent, as a CEO, as a worker, as a human: I can’t put myself on the back burner. My company can’t truly thrive unless the leadership is healthy and whole. Unless I’m healthy and whole.”
Strong and healthy leaders go on to build, grow and develop strong and healthy companies, after all. It’s an elegantly simple idea that many of us have but few of us are able to execute. And it’s that idea, combined with LimeRed’s 14 years in business and mentoring of hundreds of companies, organizations and leaders, that has inspired the two-day seminar Design to Scale.
Design to Scale is for Chicago entrepreneurs to learn new methods to re-invigorate, re-imagine, and re-focus their impact. And it’s Emily’s way of sharing what she gained in the woods that day.
It’s a way to step away from your every day to connect or re-connect with who you are, why you’re doing what you’re doing and how you can grow with intention and power.
In two days, Design to Scale will cover:
- A new way to understand your audiences and your business ecosystem.
- Quick ways to test ideas, and determine if they are purposeful and profitable.
- How to communicate your purpose in a compelling way.
- A new model for anticipating and leveraging constant change and growth.
- How to energize your team and get them to care as much as you do.
- How to evaluate, and manage your team in a meaningful way.
- Organizing and prioritizing marketing for the long- and short-term.
- Embracing change and not burning out.
Design to Scale is for:
• Entrepreneurs in the social impact industry
• Startup founders wondering how to build a team and make a big impact
• Arts organizations and businesses
• Small business owners 2-3 years in
• Business owners interested in B Corps and purpose-driven companies
Dates: March 13 & 14
Location: National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture, 3015 W. Division St.
Facilitators: Emily Lonigro Boylan, President of LimeRed & Demetrio Cardona Maguigad, Director of Strategy
Curious? Learn more about Design to Scale here. Early Bird pricing is available, so register soon.
Want Sponsored Content like this for your own business or organization? Learn more about Rebellious Magazine’s Marketing options.